Through the joint initiative of the European University Student and Alumni Service Center and the Student Self-Government, the students of the European University have created eight new student clubs to intensify their student life and activities inside the university.
The student clubs which have been formed at the European University are as follows:
• Eco club - which aims to raise environmental awareness and plan various eco-activities;
• English speaking club - which aims to create opportunities for students to practice spoken English;
• Livingstone - a readers' club that promises a journey into the artistic odyssey of literary works;
• Digital Marketing Club - which aims to promote the development of students' competencies in digital areas;
• Psych - mix - which aims to promote psychology, positive interaction and professional growth of psychology students;
• Research Methods of the New Generation - the goal of the Medical Science Student Club is to enhance students' knowledge of modern research methods and to intensify research activities;
• Photography Club - aims to create a space for self-expression and development for students interested in photography, and for international students the opportunity to get acquainted with the sights of Georgia together with the Photography Club;
• Sports and cultural activities - the aim of the club is to promote an active and healthy lifestyle among students, to plan seasonal sports-recreational and cognitive outdoor activities.
It should be noted that the presence of student clubs, which are in common interests in the university space, is an important contributing factor to the encouragement of student initiatives and activities, to the improvement of their personal, professional, interpersonal and social skills.